That’s what you can do if you select me as your candidate to take him on!!
Since Andrew was elected to represent the good people of Northampton South in the 2017 snap election, he’s hardly covered himself in glory. But if Labour sits on its hands and keeps schtum he will continue to get away with murder. Or in policy terms, continue his bad habits including:
- Voting against higher taxes on banks
- Voting against an energy price cap
- Voting against a properly resourced industrial strategy
- Voting against maintaining the benefits of the European Single Market and Customs Union
- Voting against maintaining the rights of EU nationals living in the UK and EU nationals living in the EU
- Voted against increased funding of public services
- Voted against scrapping university tuition fees
- Voyes against restoring Education Maintenance Allowance, maintenance grants and nurses’ bursaries
- Voted against ending the public sector pay cap
- Voted against increasing the minimum wage.
In effect, Northampton South’’ newbie MP is consistently voting AGAINST the interests of the vast majority of his constituents. But by sitting pretty as a Tory MP in the Palace of Westminster, he’s voting YES to feather the nest of Andrew Lewer MP.
He didn’t cover himself in glory as Leader of Derbyshire County Council (kicked out by Labour in 2013).
In that post, Lewer was:
- Against County Council Care Homes – trying to shut the lot of them
- Against street lighting at night, leaving people vulnerable to crime and traffic accidents
- Against providing proper finance to maintain infrastructure and roads. Even potholes and gritting declined under the Lewer regime.
If I’m your candidate, Lewer will be unearthing his P45.
TROUBLE IS, IN TORY BRITAIN, THERE WON’T BE TOO MANY JOBS TO GO TO!
BUT THAT’S NOT OUR PROBLEM, IS IT?!!